On this historical map of Britain, you can see how the country was devided in between 1250 and 1450. Also Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
County Palatine of Chester, 1250, Palatinate of Durham 1400, County Palatine of Lancastaer 1300, Isle of Ely 1350
- Historical Maps
- Map of Crusades. Boundary of Crusader States and the cities on routes
- Ethnic Groups in Balkans and Eastern Europe. Poles, Czechs, Slovaks, Hungarians, Romanians, Slovenes
- Distribution of Christians in India in 1901
- Voyages of Zheng He - Map of Chinese Voyages to East Africa and South Asia in 1405
- Map of Muslim Conquests in the time of Mohammad
- Hunger Map of Europe 1918
- Islamic World in 750 - Map of the First A Hundred Years of Islam
- Italy 1796 - Historical Map of Italy in 1796
- Map of Magna Germania and Roman Empire
- Sir Francis Drake in Cartagena 1585
- Greek Colonization of Western Asia Minor 11th-18th Centuries B.C
- Population Map of Palestinian and Jewish by 1946
- The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth 1466 - 1667
- Old Map of The Near East - Near East in 1135
- Detailed Map of The Decline of the Ottoman Empire
- Balkans 1796 - Boundaries of Balkans in 1796
- Turkish Beyliks Map - Anatolia in 1325 - Turkoman Principalities 12th Century
- Map of Balkans 7th Century
- Soviet Union Nationalities 1986
- Soviet Union Population Map 1979
- Murdering Grand Duke Mikhail Yaroslavich
- Map of Asia in 1762
- The Kingdom of Vaspourakan 908-1021
- Britain Map 4th Century - Britain 1600 Years Ago
Map of Crusades. Boundary of Crusader States and the cities on routes. Dyrrachion, Adrianople, Nicaea,
Ethnic Groups in Balkans and Eastern Europe. Poles, Czechs, Slovaks, Hungarians, Romanians, Slovenes,
More Maps and Images
Güncel Afrika haritası 2014. Afrika ülkelerini gösteren harita.
This map shows the Hunger levels for the Europe in 1918. It was in an article published first in the newspaper, The New York Times Curren...
Sibirya. Haritadaki Yeri.
Map of Balkans, 680 This map shows The Balkans at the end of 7th Century. Slavic Tribes, Byzantine, The Avar Khanete and Bulgaria Khanete ...
Turkoman principalities (Turkish Beyliks) after Mongols defeated the Seljuk Turks at the Battle of Köse Dağ in 1243. The map represent...
Losses of Ottoman Empire between 1800-1923. Bessarabia to Russia, 1812 - Kars to Russia, 1878 - Cyrenaica to Italy, 1912 - East Rumelia t...
Map of the Muslim world and the Caliphate in 750. How did Mediterranean, Europe, Arab Peninsula and North Africa look like in 750 A....
Obama's Changing Face in 5 years. This is Obama in 2009 and That is Obama in 2014
Map of Crusades. Boundary of Crusader States and the cities on routes. Dyrrachion, Adrianople, Nicaea , Dorylaion, Antioch, Edesa, Acre, J...
This is major Kievan Rus' trade routes map, between 8th and 11th centuries. The red route was The Volga trade road. And the purple route...